26 June 2009

Soccer in America

I'm going to gingerly set this down in the middle of the room, careful not to make any sudden moves, and then slowly back away from it so that I can get as close to the door as possible before anyone realizes what I've done. By the time someone notices it sitting there, and wanders over curiously to sniff it and poke it with a paw, I'll have a thick door between us and will have already bolted 3 of the four padlocks.

The Not-so-beautiful game.

You may also enjoy Wonkette's take on this.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 26 June, 2009 16:44, Anonymous Kenobi said...

Before you get around to bolting that 4th padlock, can I borrow it to "accidentally" whack Gary Schmitt in the head 6 or 7 times? Thanks.

 
At 26 June, 2009 17:49, Anonymous BCS said...

I'm a reasonable man. Even drunk, I have no tendencies toward rash violence. But if I ever catch a whiff of this man, I'm going to beat him until he pisses blood. To do otherwise would be to stifle the prevalence of excellence.

 
At 26 June, 2009 19:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emblematic of a faltering political movement and according set of opinions... I hope.

 
At 26 June, 2009 21:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dominant teams don't win. That's why Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Inter-Milan, AC Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayerne Munich and DCU never make it to the top of the table.

Love those empiricists on the right.

 
At 29 June, 2009 08:23, Blogger Bob said...

Wow, you people sure do not disappoint!

 
At 29 June, 2009 14:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the little "d" says it all

 
At 01 July, 2009 17:26, Blogger Juan-John said...

Zzzzzzzz.

Mmmph-whaa? Huh? Oh -- just another screed against soccer.

Zzzzzzz....

 
At 05 July, 2009 12:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)