04 November 2005

The Real [Estate] World

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel carries details of how DC United ownership figure William Lauterbach is involved in the details of a proposed stadium/real-estate deal for an expansion Milwaukee MLS team. Apparently, while things are looking (cautiously) up for Poplar Point, they are looking a little less rosy in Wisconsin.

And, courtesy of East Central Indiana's Star Press, a story of another DC United Triumph (look under "Local Notes"). I'm not sure what this means, but I like the idea that local U12 are taking the names of MLS teams. That's very cool. I remember when I played baseball with the "Dynamic Ceramic Corp. Orioles" I'd much rather have played for DC United. If there had been a DC United when I was nine.

1 Comments:

At 04 November, 2005 15:44, Blogger Tim Froh said...

Hey d, I just updated my blog (finally). Thanks for the concern, but I've just been very, very busy. Hope you're not still reeling from the D.C. loss last Sunday. Believe me, it would have been so much easier for me to deal with the Earthquakes loss if I actually knew they'd be able to get revenge next season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)