22 February 2006

Happy DC United Day Part 2: Bread

The all-day Happy DC United Day (scroll down for previous entries) event continues, with me sharing my DC United related kitcken equipment. Why? Because I figure if I admit that I am this ridiculous, everyone will feel better. So here we go...

There comes a time in a man's life where he must turn to the business for providing for his family. My in-laws got me a stand mixer last year for Christmas, so I have begun to bake bread. Bread is a mysterious substance, playing into space at a deceptively slow rate, absorbing multiple attempts to beat it down, and ultimately delivering tasty goodness.

Sadly, there are few MLS licensed products for the kitchen. Courtesy of a Hambone and Jennicakes custom order, I am now in posession of a tea towel that perfectly expresses the nature of the bread I wish to create. Yes, the Marco Etcheverry tea towel captures all of the tasty needs I have for my bread. Who better to watch over my bread during its rising process? And dig the nice mullet on El Diablo there... good stuff.

3 Comments:

At 22 February, 2006 14:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's El Diablo doing now anyway?

 
At 22 February, 2006 15:29, Blogger D said...

Probably just chillin', waiting for the perfect moment to announce his testimonial game...

 
At 14 March, 2007 23:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)