02 October 2007

Radio Feed for Sudamericana Match

Got an email from the folks at United. There will be an audio feed of tonight's match available from DCUnited.Com, but it isn't clear yet whether you'll need to have paid for the MLSNet Audio Live package. So have those credit cards ready. As I recall, the fee is fairly small, and just in case, you might want to fork over the cash if you aren't heading out to a Fox Sports in Espanol equipped locale. At least half of our crew will be out tonight, so if you see them, say hello.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 02 October, 2007 14:46, Blogger The Bird said...

Thanks for the info! I'm debating radio on my couch vs. TV at Lucky Bar. This should be an easier decision...

 
At 02 October, 2007 15:02, Blogger Unknown said...

Summer's is also showing the game tonight.

 
At 02 October, 2007 16:20, Blogger jason said...

Do Lucky Bar... Bog Man is gonna be there... I don't have transport or I would be there!

 
At 02 October, 2007 16:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There shouldn't be a fee to listen online for this game, but if there is, I think it's $5.00 and, from what I understand, that should cover you for the year

 
At 02 October, 2007 16:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Called around: the Guapos in Tenleytown, Bethesda, Gaithersburg will be showing the game live.

 
At 02 October, 2007 17:49, Blogger Bob said...

Ooh - Lucky Bar! Maybe I'll blow off the DCenters at halftime.

 
At 02 October, 2007 18:27, Blogger jason said...

Are we going to see a Freezer soon?

I've been looking forward to seeing BSPN frozen solid for a few weeks now

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)