02 March 2006

They Say It, I Don't

Some mildly diverting links for you to share. First, Ben Olsen sits down with rumored blogger Jeff Bradley for an interview. What comes across to me is that Ben is a realist, and unafraid to say things even if he knows it isn't quite the Bull-Durham standard. Sure, it's mostly the right things to say, but there are a few edges sticking out. I like that.

Tribal Football says scouts from Barca and Real Madrid will be watching Freddy today. Tribal Football says other things that seem more than a little ridiculous. Take with approx 3tbsp of salt, plus a pinch of baking powder.

I promised to shut-up about about this, so don't expect me to say anything.

1 Comments:

At 03 March, 2006 11:45, Blogger Kinney said...

I know you aren't supposed to comment, but isn't the fact that Ellinger and Nowak didn't shake hands new? I never heard this before, and I had no idea there was any bad blood between the teams. Except of course when Watson dives like a girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)