02 April 2007

Ouch (shuffle) Ouch (Shuffle) Ouch.

FAN GUIDE PROGRESS: I managed to sprain my ankle over the weekend, which meant I didn't spend enough time on the New Fan's Guide as I would have liked. However, I did watch a lot of TV while being propped up on my sofa. Yes, that meant I saw San Luis take on Chivas, and United fans could take heart from seeing that result. San Luis was clearly the less skilled team.

My lack of activity being noted, others did make progress, and there are some helpful comments left in previous posts. My thanks to all that have done something, but please, we still need your contributions and editing to make this as great as we can.

SEE US LIVE: The DCenters, all of us (Kinney, Oscar, and myself) will be at the Screaming Eagles Pub Quiz tomorrow (look for the March 27 posting.) The event will be at the Babylon Futbol Cafe in Bailey's Crossroads starting at 6:30. If you ever wanted to say something to our face, this would be a good time. Registration for the quiz is $10, and you can get assigned to a team. I fully intend for our team to dominate. Failing that, I intend for our team to be at least mildly humorous.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 02 April, 2007 23:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que se chingan las chivas. Vamos united. Creemos en christian gomez!!

 
At 02 April, 2007 23:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que se chingan las chivas. Vamos united. Creemos en christian gomez!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)