06 June 2007

My Brain Hurts.

Most days there is something I really want to talk to you about, but so far today I've got very little. In that case, I'll direct your attention elsewhere...

MLSNet's Charles Boehm with a quick review of Rod Dyachenko's return to DC United. A throwaway line is interesting here: "Soehn has subsequently seen rapid progress from the young attacker but believes the original injury was instigated by insufficient offseason conditioning." Wonder if that's a not so subtle message being sent out.

Like it's namesake, it may disappear for a bit but then it comes back and seems like it was never gone.

Reserve games getting moved all about this year. Lifton's got ya covered.

In terms of having fun with stats, which is something I firmly believe in, the scariness ratings are a cute system indeed.

If there's anything you have an urge to talk about, feel free to chime in. Inspiration may strike later today, but right now I don't feel like I have much constructive to offer.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 06 June, 2007 13:57, Blogger Bob said...

How about something about the MLS v ChinaMNT matches this week? Can you point me to a spot where I can find info on these results all in one spot, as opposed to hit-or-miss checking of the team websites?

 
At 06 June, 2007 14:02, Blogger D said...

Bob: I'm not sure they're tracking results, but fixtures might be listed at http://www.autogolazo.com/clubeventsexhibitions.htm

 
At 06 June, 2007 20:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone following this TFC/NY game at all? I mean damn, someones going to have to man up, take the booking, and destroy juan pablo angel. I mean like go back in time and slap up his pregnant momma. The guys a beast.

 
At 07 June, 2007 18:14, Blogger gnupate said...

d,
thanks for the kinds words about the scariness ratings. I'm not sure how valuable they are, but they are fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)