27 November 2007

Mike H Is My Hero

I meant to write this before I went on Turkey vacation but didn't get to it in time. I just wanted to let you all know Mike H is my hero for writing this amazing post deifying The DCenters. His blog does a lot more than just stoke our egos though.

When I went through the list of nominated blogs I thought that My Soccer Blog was one of the ones I thought US Soccer should have included instead of the third US Soccer run blog. If you ever want succinct analysis on all the important US Soccer issues, My Soccer Blog is the place to go. It is on my rss feeder all the time, but when work or life is just too busy and I don't have time to read through all 35 soccer blogs on my feeder I know I can get all the pertinent information from Mike H. And unlike this blog, he is even-handed enough that I really don't remember (or even know if he ever told us) what team he roots for.

I love Du Nord because it literally has everything, but depending on how much time I have, sometimes that just means information overload. My Soccer Blog is the exact opposite, if Mike is writing about it it is almost always important for a US Soccer fan to know and he packs a lot of thought into some pretty short posts. I know I will be nominating My Soccer Blog next year for US Soccer's Best Blog Award. However, I reserve the right to vote for my soccer blog.

Labels: ,