21 March 2006

Always Numbering Himself Among the Masterminds

Note: PCK has tagged us with a blogmeme. Yes, one of those things. I'm always torn about these, because they are kinda fun to do, and occasionally to read, but almost always off-topic. So there's no actual soccer content in this response. If you want soccer stuff, please scroll down to the ealier entry on Satellite Radio Musings. Or check back later.

Four Jobs I've Had

  1. Consultant
  2. Programmer
  3. Publication Designer
  4. Grocery Bagger

Four movies I could watch over and over:

  1. Casablanca
  2. True Stories
  3. The Usual Suspects
  4. Evil Dead II

Four places I have lived:

  1. Silver Spring, MD
  2. Pittsburgh, PA
  3. (and 4) Arlington/Alexandria, VA

Four TV shows I love to watch:

  1. Lost
  2. Good Eats
  3. Brunch With DC United
  4. Whichever Science Fiction Show That Seems To Be Quality (Currently: BG)

Four places I have been on holiday: As an American, I never go on holiday, I go on vacation. And I watch soccer. [/jingoism] That being said...

  1. Myrtle Beach, SC
  2. Nashua, NH
  3. Cape Cod, MA
  4. San Francisco, CA

Four websites I visit daily:

  1. Soccerblogs.net
  2. Du Nord
  3. Big Soccer
  4. Random political/sports/Nats website (Pandagon, Instapundit, Kos, Hit and Run, Capital Punishment, Distinguished Senators, Just A Nats Fan, Etc [See Nats Links Right])

Four favorite foods:

  1. A good steak.
  2. A good salad.
  3. Clam Chowder, New England Style as God Intended
  4. The Patatas al ‘Cabrales' at Jaleo.

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. Home, in bed.
  2. Germany, for the next few months.
  3. London, watching theatre.
  4. Australia, to see if everyone really is known as Bruce. I'm told they are.

And four blogs I am tagging: This is a casual sort of tag. If you want to do this, go ahead. But don't feel obligated because you see your name here, just ignore it if you so desire:

  1. We Call It Soccer
  2. Real Salt Lake Blog
  3. Climbing the Ladder
  4. Global Century (Hah! A policy Blog! Bet ya didn't see that coming!)