17 March 2006

Some Technical Problems, But Not With Matt Nickell

Hmmm... I could have sworn I had this post up a few moments ago about Matt Nickell still being with DC United, despite some perceptions to the contrary. But now it appears to have disappeared. Strange. Either someone in my posse is trying to get back at me, or something strange is going on. Or Matt has "E1337 H4XX0R SK1LLZ!" and doesn't like it that people would even think he was gone. Or maybe I'm having strange symptoms of a hang-over that only manifests itself in imagining blog posts. No idea.

Note: I can not spell. See comments.

4 Comments:

At 17 March, 2006 12:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the post earlier, it was even on soccer blogs if you need proof of its existence.

 
At 17 March, 2006 15:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt spells his last name with two L's: Matt Nickell.

 
At 17 March, 2006 16:07, Blogger D said...

Yup, you are correct. Totally my fault on that one. Not only technical difficulties today, but also spelling difficulties. Sigh.

 
At 19 March, 2006 16:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)