23 September 2009

CONCACAF Champions League - Cruz Azul @ CLB

It is a good thing that I am not a CLB fan right now. In the 41st minute of this CCL match, play is getting chippy as hell and C.A. just scored a second goal a few minutes after one of those stretches when the commentators say, "Uh, the ref really needs to get control of this game soon or someone is going to get hurt."

So I would really have lost it if I was a CLB supporter. Good thing...

In a personal note, I just got the FiOS hooked up today so in addition to this game I'm waching now, and the CD Marathon @ DCU I'll be watching tomorrow, I got to watch the Serie A: Udinese @ AC Milan early this afternoon.

Sweet.

Cheers all.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 26 September, 2009 00:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost millions but I can sucker idiots and my fans thinking that I am a tycoon. I smoke cigars and act like some bad ass - What a loser! Enjoy your haircut! I'm great at pissing away all the money my daddy made for me. DC United is a great investment comcast ,cable blah, blah, blah . My toy is burning a hole through my pocket but who cares! As long as I'm famous.

 
At 27 September, 2009 00:20, Blogger Bob said...

"comcast ,cable blah, blah, blah" is going to be the name of my hipster band. Thank you!

 
At 13 October, 2009 20:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So whatever happened to this weblog, anyway? It used to be one of the best blogs for league analysis; now it's just sorta dried up to nothing.

 
At 18 November, 2009 14:16, Anonymous Cornhole Sets said...

Sometimes the game fields become like war zones...fight or die.

 
At 21 November, 2009 14:31, Anonymous Cornhole Game Boards said...

Love the game...this league is rocking the games.

 
At 01 April, 2010 15:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

msn nickleri
msn nickleri
msn nickleri
msn nickleri
webmaster
directory
haberler
lyrics
abiye modelleri
blogger templates
supremacy showtime

 
At 07 June, 2012 06:37, Blogger Unknown said...

There few new news about CONCACAF Champions League that the Caribbean Football Union announced its plans Tuesday for the final stage of its club championship which takes place at the Manny Ramjohn Stadium, Marabella in T&T from June 19-21.
I love Sports Betting

 
At 11 September, 2012 12:33, Anonymous Ricky said...

The league is getting better but could reach higher heights with the injection of some more cash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)