20 September 2005

Staying Goalside

A few minutes ago, I sent an email to MVN informing them that I will be passing on their invitation to join their group. That means I'm staying at Blogspot for the time being, and the DCenters continues as you have known it for the time being. My thanks to everyone that made their voice heard on this issue, both for and against a potential move.

Also, while the fireworks may have flown in the comments area, I do hope that MVN finds some talented soccer bloggers. I will be happy to give them links here, and hope that it does raise the visibility of MLS and US soccer within the blogosphere.

Again, I'm staying put for now, and I do thank everyone for their comments, as it had a significant weight in my final decision.

2 Comments:

At 20 September, 2005 11:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aside from the comments weighing into your decision, what was your reason for not going with MVN? I'm not saying I would have, I am just curious as to what your thoughts were (as opposed to those expressed in the comments). Keep up the good work!

 
At 20 September, 2005 11:19, Blogger D said...

John -
Drop me an email at thedcenters (at) gmail (dot) com, and I'll be happy to talk to you about it.

Note to self: Need to add pseudo ck to the blogroll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)