21 June 2005

Call for Blogs

As I have started putting my blog roll together, I was wondering if there are any other team-specific MLS blogs out there. The closest thing I can find is 3rd degree for FCD, but I'm not sure if it counts as a blog (not that I'm picky). Anyways, I'd like to provide a comprehensive list of team-specific MLS bloggers on the sidebar, so if you know someone who's keeping that ReAL Salt Lake blog, let me know and I'll give them a link.

[Update 9:54 AM] Ask and ye shall receive. RSL added. Now only 9 more teams to go.

5 Comments:

At 21 June, 2005 09:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real Salt Lake

I haven't read it though

 
At 21 June, 2005 09:49, Blogger D said...

Excellent. 3 down, 9 to go.

 
At 23 June, 2005 19:41, Blogger Eric PZ said...

I moved out of LA so I don't post to it any more, but had a Galaxy News Blog last season.

 
At 24 June, 2005 19:17, Blogger D said...

Sadly, this seems to have been abondoned.

 
At 17 May, 2007 20:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are a few sprouting here in Toronto.
Mine
http://torontofcfan-mistakebythelake.blogspot.com/
The blog from Jesse is much more informative and comprehensive than mine and he covers general Canadian team news too
http://tfcmls.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)