07 May 2007

Breather

There's a lot more I want to write about, but I am inexplicable exhausted for some reason. Maybe sunburn. Or whatever. I want to talk again (yes, I know, again) about Marc Fisher and Poplar Point, and maybe some other stuff. But man, do I need a nap. My apologies. Also, a mildly interesting landmark is coming up for us, so we'll touch on that.

And, in case you were curious, yes, there are several Smiths' songs on my iPod, less so with solo Morrissey. If you can't mock your favorites (and don't get me started on post A Trick of the Tail Genesis, or on the genius that is Mark E. Smith...) In the meantime, I think I'll listen to Shakespeare's Sister again.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 07 May, 2007 16:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spinner named "I Know It's Over" the fifth most exquisitely sad song ever.

http://www.spinner.com/2007/05/04/the-25-most-exquisitely-sad-songs-in-the-whole-world-no-5/

 
At 07 May, 2007 16:51, Blogger D said...

A good list, but "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning" should be in the top 7 somewhere. I mean, when you've loved and lost the way Frank has...

 
At 07 May, 2007 16:54, Blogger Doug said...

This post reminds me of Merlin Mann's 5ives site "Five songs I wish would become popular drunken singalongs at sporting events".

(and only slightly less relevant is this one)

 

Post a Comment

<< Return to The DCenters Main Page (HOME)